Sunday, May 18, 2014

Another One Bites the Dust...

Our little man is one more tooth down!  He's lost three so far.  I just can't believe that he is growing up so fast.  I mean, those teeth just came in yesterday!  I have this picture in my office of him when he was a baby, just grinning that adorable gummy little baby smile, with those two little bottom teeth poking through.  Sigh. 

I have to admit that I find loose teeth a little disgusting.  Pulling them has totally been a Daddy job so far!  I don't know why that is, maybe just because when I was little I always felt like the world was ending whenever I had to have mine pulled. 

In any case, he was all excited about the tooth fairy stopping by for another visit, and was telling us how much money he was going to have after she stopped by. 

I love how he is rocking his gold chain first thing in the morning, here.  Maybe it's appropriate though, because there is a giant shark tooth attached to it...

No comments :