Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Straw Bale Kicker Returns...

Grandpa used to always call me the straw bale kicker, due to my straw bale-ing tactics.  Haha.  So, it has been quite some time again.  Funny how life gets in the way.  Anyhow, Dad finished combining the field next to my parents house the other day, and the straw was baled into the big huge round bales.  I always love the way those look sitting out in the field.  I definitely wanted to get some pictures of Tyler with them, since he is now always into all things "farm."  Here's a few quick shots...



Wow, Blogger.  Your upload speeds have DRASTICALLY improved since I last posted.  Perhaps this blogging thing can begin happening more frequently at this rate! :)

So, here's your pictures, Dad!  Thanks for being my "photography assistant" tonight!  It was much appreciated!!!

No comments :