Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's been 3 years...

Since I started this blog! And I've been neglecting it lately. It's been hectic with adding a new member to the family. At first I was just in the newborn phase, nursing all the time, tiredness, etc. Then of course on the tail of that was getting back to work and all the adjustments that go along with that. It's been easier the second time around (I think), but still I think just now I am finally feeling the routine slowly starting to settle in. I have some major catching up to do on this blog, but for now I just wanted to get one new post out there!

So, two weekends ago we took advantage of the beautiful, warm weather and found ourselves back at Ackerman Farms at the pumpkin patch. That was what sparked my memory about starting this blog. It was after Tyler's first trip to the pumpkin patch that I kicked it off ...

Here he is in October 2008 (from one of the first posts click here)


And here he is in October 2011!


With Alaina around now, it just drives home for me even more how big he is getting. He is such a little boy now, and it happened so fast! Oh, how I miss those sweet baby days, but it is also fun now that he is older and able to do more things and develop his little personality.

And of course we got some pics of Alaina at the patch her first year. I'm sure in the blink of an eye she will be 3 years old, too! (You can see her signature lip sucking in the picture...she refuses the pacifier, but sucks her lip instead.)


And here is one of the two of them together. (As I sit here searching for a pic of them together I find myself chuckling at how impossible it is to get a good picture of a 3 year old and a 4 month old together. hahaha).


And because I love Fall I naturally had to cram my baby girl into a pumpkin and get a picture of her. Who doesn't like being crammed in a large orange gourd, right? I always wanted to do it with Tyler, but since he was 8 months old in October, I did not have a pumpkin big enough.


Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the blog a little better! There is just SO MUCH TO DO nowadays!

No comments :