Sunday, July 3, 2011

5-27-11 Appointment

This was a fairly routine appointment again this week. Everything looked fine with the baby. I asked Sherry about having another sonogram, because Dr. Mueller had mentioned having one each week until the end when I had seen him last. However, that wasn't written down in my charts so they had not done any more. Sherry said that she was going to go have a look at my last sono (the one where they had said the previa cleared). She went out and looked over the sono and also discuessed it with Dawn (the sono tech). When she came back she said that the previa was 6cm away from the os. That made me feel great, because usually the requirement to attempt a normal delivery is 2cm. Sherry said I could have another sono if I wanted, but after hearing that I didn't.

No comments :