Sunday, March 27, 2011

30 Weeks

30 weeks! Been feeling pretty good pregnancy wise. Tyler had a HORRIBLE double ear infection a week ago Friday. I don't think I've ever seen him as sick and miserable as that in his entire three years. I caught a little bit of it last week, but didn't get as sick as I did around Christmas. Bill is sick though! Which is surprising, I am usually the one who gets it! I feel huge. I wonder how big I'll get this time. I don't think I'm significantly bigger than at this point with Tyler...I found some old belly pictures from last time just to look. But for some reason it feels like it! hahaha! It is getting uncomfortable to sit for long periods of time at work, so I find myself going on little walks throughout the building. My back has not started to hurt yet, but the top of my bump gets sore unless I sit really straight. Baby girl moves a lot! Strong movements, too! There have been a couple times where they were almost painful. She had the hiccups last night in the middle of the night - which was a first. Tyler had them all the time! Speaking of middle of the night, I definitely have not been sleeping as well either. I just wake up a lot, I think because my mind is racing about various things I feel like I need to do before she gets here. And the occasional Tyler showing up at the side of the bed too! Ha - he really can scare me sometimes! hehehe!

No comments :