Sunday, March 13, 2011

28 Weeks - Third Trimester!


Wow, third trimester already. The time has really went fast looking back on things. It's hard to believe in another twelve weeks or so there will be another baby in the house! I have soooo much left to do!
I've been feeling pretty good. Although I wish I could get some exercise in. I can really tell when I've done a lot because my back will start to hurt. I am still not to the point where it REALLY hurts though! Haven't had to crack out the heating pad yet! haha! I was pretty darn tired after Tyler's birthday party.
I think that Tyler and I both had a touch of the stomach flu the week before his birthday party. It wasn't fun for either of us, but we made it through. I really want no more sickness!
This little girl likes to jiggle all around in my belly. She moves a lot different than Tyler. The only way I can think to describe it is that she feels like she is shimmy shaking in there. She hasn't had the hiccups like Tyler. Tyler hiccuped all the time!

No comments :