Sunday, February 13, 2011

24 Weeks


This week baby has been kicking around lots! I can actually feel kicks way above my belly button now - probably a good 2.5 to 3 inches above my belly button. Which, by the way, is stretched to the max! It's gonna pop soon! I've had round ligament pain for quite a while now - maybe since around the beginning of the second trimester. Now I very often wake up in the middle of the night for a bathroom run and it is SO painful to even stand up! Usually if I just stay in bed and flip over to the other side it goes away pretty quickly. I feel like my appetite just keeps getting bigger and bigger too. This weekend Jaimie and I painted the baby's room, and even though she was the one who graciously climbed up and down the ladder, my lower back was still killing me by the end of the night. I definitely was struggling getting up and down...and I'm not even that big yet!
Work has been very busy with the year end audit and trying to get January closed. I can't believe that I was 9 months pregnant with Tyler during all that.
Tomorrow I have my next doctor appointment. I'll have to post how that goes.
I can't remember if I've mention how Tyler is all into these weekly belly pictures. He goes yelling throughout the house "Belly picture time!!!! Come on Daddy!" Each week when we do this. Anyway, here are some of HIS belly pictures that we've had to take throughout the weeks! :-)

3 comments :

Jaimie said...

Tyler takes belly pictures too?? How funny!

EricaB said...

OMG - that's so cute!

Kristin said...

I know, it's funny! He just likes to do what mommy does! He doesn't do it every time. Usually he just runs around like a wild child screaming 'belly picture' and pushing Chuck the Truck back and forth in between Bill and I while we're taking it. hehehe.