Wednesday, February 2, 2011

23 weeks



Feeling good this week! I have more energy! Let's hope no more sickness strikes! Baby girl has been moving and shaking in there - I can see my belly moving from the outside now - very cool. I feel like I've been eating everything in sight. Maybe I'm catching up from last week when I felt so horrible. Over the weekend I found the fabric I want to use for the curtains, and I've been paint swatch hunting as well.
Today we stayed home due to the blizzard, so I finished making the baby mobile. I made an honest attempt to work, because I really have a lot going on now, but I could not for the life of me get a decent connection speed with our dumb internet. So I gave up.
Here's a picture of part of the mobile. Hard to take a picture of when it's not hanging up. There are three "orbs" of different sizes. It's just floral wire, hot glue and ripped apart silk flowers. I came across it on the internet hanging in a nursery and it looked really cute. So I copied! Lots cheaper than the mobile I had for Tyler's room!

1 comment :

Jaimie said...

This is pretty. This little girl is making you very crafty. Maybe you should name her Martha Stewart Hedge?

How are the owls coming?