Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A New Tooth!

We haven't had one of these for a while!! Tyler is the proud owner of a new molar! It's the lower left one. I was able to catch a glimpse of it while I was brushing his teeth tonight. I couldn't see any others yet. I've been wondering when these were going to show up! And tooth brushing was a struggle tonight too, so I'm glad I noticed it! Tyler didn't want them brushed, so I told him he'd get a treat if he let me brush them. So he let me. I thought he'd forget about the treat by the time he got out of the bathtub. But no - silly me! He remembered, and asked me in the cutest little voice "Can I have a treat?" When I asked what kind of a treat he told me "a blue treat!" And then he changed his mind to "a pink treat!" I didn't have treats in either of those colors, so he got some grapes instead.

The storms were bad again tonight. Is this ever going to end? We will never get a deck going at this rate. Tyler was very cuddly tonight because of the storms. Tons of lighting and thunder!

Tyler: "There's a monster outside!"
Me: "There is?" (not quite sure where he found out about monsters??)
Tyler: "Yes! It scared me!"
Me: "Well, there is nothing to be afraid of!"
Tyler to our cat Charlie: "Nothing be fraid Charlie!!!"

He told our other cat the same thing later on...lol!