Thursday, October 15, 2009

Soup is On!

I love when it gets cold out and then I can start eating soup, soup, soup for lunch! MMMMMM!


This is pretty much my favorite microwavable kind...Healthy Choice Country Vegetable:
I am eating some right now, actually!
The best is going to Olive Garden for soup, salad and breadsticks. Yum...can't beat it! But I never can understand how sometimes it takes them soooo long to bring out the soup.
Why did I just write a blog post about soup...hmmm...yes, I'm weird!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

OMG - I'm right there w/ you on the love of soup! I was thinking the same thing the other day - it's cold and time for soup and chili! :-) I'll have to come meet you for lunch at Olive Garden sometime soon! YUM!
Erica

Kristin said...

We TOTALLY need to do Olive Garden lunch! I want to try that new chicken kind they have!