Thursday, October 8, 2009

I've been worthless...

I have been completely neglecting this blog. One reason is that it takes forever to load pictures now that we have Verizon as our internet provider. I like adding pictures...less writing that way.

The second reason is that I have felt like complete hell for the better part of a month now. I don't know what is wrong with me. I have been having horrendous GI issues and have been pretty miserable. Last week the Dr. told me I had the stomach flu, but honestly I really don't believe him. He started me on some meds at the beginning of September and evidently my body is overly sensitive to them. Nauseous for DAYS. So, I've been trying to do some things to get myself back on track - no more of those crappy meds. But whatever is wrong with me needs to go away. I don't know if I honestly have something wrong with me or if I am having some kind of anxiety/depression issue (I'm leaning toward the latter). And no, I'm not pregnant again. I am officially 10 pounds lighter than I was in my pre-baby days. It is all I can do to get through work each day and spend time w/ Tyler when I get home. I get so worn out that I'm usually falling asleep around 8:30.

So, that is what I've been up to. And why I've not been on the blog too much at all...or doing much of anything at all for that matter!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you're feeling so crappy!! I hope it gets figured out and you can feel better soon.
Love ya!
Erica