Thursday, October 29, 2009

H – A – double L – O – W – double E – N” spells Halloween

I think that I learned this song in 2nd grade. I don't know how I possibly remember it, but I think almost EVERY Halloween it passes through my mind at least once!

“H – A – double L – O – W – double E – N” spells Halloween,
“H – A – double L – O – W – double E – N” spells Halloween!
Halloween means ghosts & goblins,
Skeletons, monsters, & howling cats,
Spooky masks & jack-o-lanterns,
Witches & devils & big, black bats!
“H – A – double L – O – W – double E – N” spells Halloween,
“H – A – double L – O – W – double E – N” spells Halloween!
Halloween means ringing doorbells,
Scaring the people who open the door.
“Trick or treat” gets you candy and apples,
Then go to the next house and get some more.
“H – A – double L – O – W – double E – N” spells Halloween,
“H – A – double L – O – W – double E – N” spells Halloween!

This site has a link on it that you can click on to play the song: http://masterworks.wordpress.com/2008/10/16/musical-memories-of-halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I totally remember that song too! Your post made me laugh. I hope that you have some cute photos of Tyler from Halloween...I'll keep checking for them. Hope you are doing well. I'd love to catch up sometime.

Katie Kasper

Kristin said...

Hey Katie! Miss ya! I LOVED this song when I was little! :-)

Tell me if you're home around the holidays...maybe you can come visit or we can meet up somewhere!