Friday, October 9, 2009

CHAOS!

My house is a disaster! I haven't been very motivated to organize lately, but I think I've finally caught the bug.

I remember when I used to be on the U of I audit, a girl I worked with brought http://www.flylady.net/ to my attention. I think that there are some pretty good ideas on the website. On the site, she talks about living in CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) and learning to FLY (Finally Loving Yourself). However, to me it kind of sounds like she is a stay at home mom, which is not my situation, but I still think that there are some principles to apply. Back in the U of I days it was really hard to follow some of what she suggested b/c it is VERY difficult to organize your own home when you are located at the Champaign Drury Inn three to four nights a week. In the U of I days, I think I was signed up on the email list, but I remember getting TONS of emails, so I stopped that...because my inbox just became one other area in life that needed cleaned all the time!

Now, stop surfing around scoping out blogs and go shine that sink already!

No comments :