Monday, April 13, 2009

About a month and a half left




I think that we are going to be in our new house in about a month and a half. I'm figuring the end of May. The above are pictures of some of the plastering and the first section of brick/stone that was put on. That was about a week and a half ago or so. Things look a lot different now than in the above pictures, but I'm too lazy to download anything of the camera right now! The plasterers just finished up today, and the brick layer is almost finished...if it wouldn't have rained today, he would have been done, too. By the end of the week, I could probably start painting some areas. The plaster needs at least 10 days to dry before it can be painted. I spent almost all of my day off Friday running around looking at things, and Saturday Bill and I spend a good part of the day in Bloomington looking at flooring. I'm excited...the mother ship is calling me home! :-)
We had a wonderful Easter...more pictures of that to come...once again, too lazy right now! :-)

No comments :