Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Promotion

It was announced today that I will be supervising our accounts payable department in addition to my current job. I am excited, I think it will be a good experience.

I am counting down the days until the week is over - January WILL be closed by then. Oh, how I detest January close. I feel like the end/beginning of the year should just be called Decembruary or something along those lines. You know, because you start in December happily minding your own business, all of a sudden January magically disappears, and then you end up finding yourself again as February ends. But it is much better than Decembril from back in the CG days - although it's hard losing January, it was even harder losing January, February, March and half of April.

Okay, back to work for me!

1 comment :

Susie said...

Congratulations! Good luck with the new adventure!

Girl's night soon to celebrate! :)