Monday, January 5, 2009

House Pics

I took most of these yesterday. And let me say, I have to hand it to all of the guys (Bill included) who can stand to work outside all day in these temperatures. We were probably outside for maybe 30 minutes - if even that long. It was about 29 degrees, and I was chilled to the bone by the time we were finished. I am so wimpy - I sit in a nice heated building all day, with my space heater cranked half the time. And on the flip side I can't imagine working outside in the summer when it is 95 degrees either.

They have been hard at work on the house. The guys have been putting the sheeting up on the roof. Hopefully it will be all covered in soon. It's amazing how quickly this part has seemed to go. I can't believe that we'll be moving this year! I'm going to try not to think about all the junk I have to pack up!


Here it is!



Part of the front of house & entryway
Back of house
Living room, and a teeny bit of kitchen - it's kind of hard taking pictures of the inside right now - there are so many braces up all over the place and it's much easier to understand what is what when you're in the middle of it!
In this one I'm standing in the back bedroom and taking a picture through the guest bath into the front bedroom
In this one, I'm standing in the middle of the garage and taking a picture through the master bath into the master bedroom.

No comments :