Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tyler and the Adventures of Blue Bear

My little baby was nine months old on the 29th. He has been out in the world for as long as he was in his cozy little baby bump belly home. I can hardly believe it - I can remember the drive home from the hospital just like it was yesterday. Sigh.



Grandma and Grandpa Hedge gave Tyler a big Blue Bear at the hospital when he was born. Every month I've made a habit of taking a picture of him with Blue Bear, to see how much he has grown and changed since the prior month. Boy, has he changed. Somehow, I always end up deciding to take these pictures when it is just Tyler and me hanging out for the evening, while Dad is away at a board meeting or fire training, etc. I think I'm going to have to plan better, because getting Tyler to sit still for a picture is about as easy as herding cats.



For example, I get a picture like this:






And then some like this:










In the long run, I usually end up getting a couple that I find "acceptable" like these:













Tonight we went to Madison's Christmas program at her school. It was really cute! It is really entertaining watching all of those little people and seeing what they do. Boy, some sure do have some personalities! Madison looked very pretty in her Christmas-y outfit and did a great job singing. Santa came after the program was over, so Tyler and Madison got to have a picture together. Stupid me, I forgot my camera. I'll blame it on not feeling that great today coupled with rushing around after work to make sure that we got there on time.






















No comments :